- This course closed on 04/10/2018.
Attend the CCM Club | Live Transmission
Tuesday 10th April, 2018 – 8 PM to 11 PM
Full review on Medical & Interventional management of GIT bleeding in critically ill patients, from prevention, prediction & treatment.
Course prepared in Collaboration with the Hepatobilliary & GIT Department – Faculty of Medicine, Alexandria University.
During this Meeting the following topics will be covered:
- GIT Bleeding in ICU | Magnitude of theProblem
- Incidence of GIT Bleeding in ICU
- Prevention of GIT Bleeding in critically ill patients
- Prediction, risk factors for GIT bleeding in ICU
- Management: Diagnosis & Treatment of GIT Bleeding in ICU
- Management: How, When, Tools & Plans
- Management: Endoscopic Interventions
- GIT Bleeding in ICU | Special Scenarios
- Management of GIT Bleeding: Long term AVK | NOACs | Aspirin | Clopidogril | Ticagrelor
- Management of GIT Bleeding: Post Gastrostomy | Difficult transfer
Note: Steps to Issue your Certificate of Course Completion:
- You must click on “Check In” to register your course
- Click on ” Mark Complete” after attending each lesson
- Take the Post Course Online Quiz
- Your certificate will be automatically issued and saved in your account page
- Print your certificate
Create your CCM Education account & Attend this month CCM Club Online, with live transmission from Hilton Corniche, Tuesday 10th April, From 8 Pm to 11 PM. After attending your sessions, you can issue your certificate of attendance online.